For quantity order more than 20, please send us an email
With the ever-changing climate of the COVID-19 virus, we have been focusing all our resources to engineer high quality durable rip-stop cloth masks to help keep our community safe.
Our 100% cotton rip-stop made-in-USA reusable face-masks exceed CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines, fitting securely against the face when affixed with laces or ribbon straps. Multiple layers of fabric with a vapor barrier filter allow for breathing without restriction and, coupled with an adjustable nose-piece, the design provides a customized fit, improving protection for longer duration. Our machine washable design is engineered and hand fabricated by SOM Footwear.
These masks provide versatility for all types of daily activities (while maintaining social distancing): small social gatherings, shopping, attending appointments, etc. They are very comfortable to wear and easy to fit.
We are pleased to offer these masks in either a navy camo (few more available), or a burgundy color, making best use of fabrics and supplies that we have on hand. Having supplied masks to our local healthcare workers, first responders and firefighters, the masks are now available for you to order. Limit quantity available ! Our shoes are also available in the camo color to compliment your social distancing outfit with SOM Footwear, wear and breathe free from head to toe!
How to take care of your mask:
- It is machine washable, and it will come to you unwashed;
- Use a laundry bag, or tie the straps together to avoid tangling everything else with it;
- Let it air dry. Ironing is acceptable;
- There is a copper wire in the nose-piece, which can be removed by simply sliding it out. Avoid over-bending the wire;
- The vapor barrier filter we provide is optional. It can be washed with the mask but, because this may reduce the efficiency of the barrier, we recommend that you remove the filter prior to washing the mask.