Mary Beth Prodromides
One of CrossFit’s most veteran masters champions, Mary Beth Prodromides is an 8-time CrossFit Games masters athlete and the first woman ever to have earned 5 World CrossFit Masters' Championships. When she's training, she wants a pair of shoes that don't hold her back, and she found her perfect fit in SOM Footwear.
UPDATE: Mary Beth Prodromides is now a 5 TIME World CrossFit Masters Champion!
*UPDATE: You can follow her workout videos and training journey in her SOMs by clicking here and see how she won her 5th Gold Medal.
Mary Beth loves the lightweight flexibility of her SOMs, whether she's in the gym or running errands. They promote natural foot function and stronger, happier feet by improving balance, posture, and blood circulation. SOM shoes give her toes the freedom to breathe and flex, allowing her to push harder and workout longer.
Blogs featuring Mary Beth
SOM's CrossFit advantages:
- Lightweight- SOMs don't weigh you down during high-intensity training.
- Flexible- Minimal materials provide a full range of motion from pull-ups to burpees to box jumps.
- Strength- Barefoot-feel shoes strengthen your feet simply by wearing them.
- Stability/Balance- Flat, 8mm soles provide level, solid footing when weightlifting.
- Breathable- The wide toe-box gives toes room to move, and the lightweight materials allow your feet to breathe while the rest of you is sweating.
- Made in America- Just like Mary Beth, SOM Footwear is COLORADO MADE!
Please note: To be coached by Mary Beth, contact her on Instagram @cf_marybeth and Mary Beth Prodromides on Facebook.