Repeat Customer Benefits
We are grateful for every one of our customers, especially our repeat SOM-os. Buying your second (or third, fourth, or fifth!) pair of SOMs? We appreciate your loyalty and offer the following repeat customer benefits. Please note, to qualify for the following benefits your SOMs must be purchased directly from SOM Footwear at a regular price (not discounted shoes).
REPEAT SOM-o DISCOUNT
As a thank you for ordering another pair, we will take $5 off your purchase of any full-priced new pair of SOMs. This discount is applied manually after you place your order and cannot be combined with other special offers.
Most of our customers really put their first pair of SOMs through the wringer before purchasing a second pair.
- When you buy another pair of SOMs at a regular price, we offer free resoling for one of your current pairs.
- You can take advantage of this offer at any time: for each new pair of SOMs you buy, directly from us, at regular price, you can have a previously purchased pair resoled, one time, free of charge. If you buy more than one pair at the same time, each pair counts as a new purchase, so qualifies the ‘previous’ pair for a free resole.
- Please remember, it is important to send pictures prior to shipping your shoes so we can confirm with you that they are ready for resoling. Please note there is a limit to what we can do, and the type of wear you have on your shoes can affect those limits. Also - please don’t wait too long before deciding that your SOMs need a resole!
- You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the pair for resoling to the SOM factory.
- If you have a pair ready to be resoled at the time of your new purchase and you send them to SOM immediately, we will ship both the new pair and the resoled pair back to you in the same box and Shipping Prime will cover the cost.
- If you don’t have a pair ready to be resoled at the time of your new purchase, there will be a $10 charge to ship them back to you.
- Each pair of SOMs can be resoled once.
- This offer cannot be applied to any resoling completed prior to the purchase of a new pair of SOMs.
- SOM customers are the best at minimizing their environmental footprints and so we would like to share this with you: There is a cobbler or shoe repair guy in almost every city. It you have one nearby, he can likely resole your SOMs, using a 5mm Vibram or other brand resoling material. The cobbler will charge you for the repair but it keeps it local, could save you money over sending your shoes to SOM, and it’s definitely worth asking!
- Unfortunately, we will have to send our international customers an invoice for the shipping back. We are working on this to serve you all better.
Send your pictures showing side band and bottom to email@example.com, and we will confirm if they are ready to be resoled. See more about our resoling process here. Then, just add "Resoling" to your cart from our shop and check out and send your washed* SOMs to the address below:
SOM Footwear - Resole
1006 N. Cascade Ave, Unit C,
Montrose, CO 81401
Simply toss your shoes in the wash machine on the normal setting with cold water and gentle soap. Let them dry in the shade (avoid direct heat). For the all-leather SP-L3 Classic, we recommend hand washing.MORE BENEFITS
Want to earn even more benefits? Check out our referral program. Word of mouth is the best way for our company to grow and we want to thank you for helping us spread the word!